Kyle Office Solutions believes in supplying our customers with only the best products the office supply industry has to offer. However, we do realize that problems can occur and mistakes do happen. So, if you need to return a product, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Customers should check ALL packages and enclosed merchandise at the time they are delivered. This will help us to identify, and promptly handle any problems that may occur with your order. If you have a problem, please call our office at 205-345-5573 and have your invoice number ready. Your invoice number can be found in the upper right hand corner of the invoice.
- All merchandise returned must be in the original carton with all packaging intact, unmarked and in new condition.
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Defective merchandise must be reported within 5 business days of the invoice date.
- Shortages must be reported within 5 days of the invoice date.
- Special order merchandise, including furniture, is NOT subject to return except in case of error by Kyle Office Solutions.
- Damaged merchandise should be refused.
- Concealed damaged merchandise should be reported immediately.